Return to Package
Coach's Eye + Teams
- Record videos with any mobile divice or third-party camera.
- Capture videos at 60, 120 or 240 FPS (on supported devices).
- Zoom while recording to capture every detail (on supported devices).
- Upload videos from any source in MP4 or MOV format, using the Web Uploader.
- Import videos from sources such as your device's Camera Roll, Dropbox, Google Drive and YouTube.
- Playback videos in slow motion.
- Use the flywheel to scrub through videos frame-by-frame.
- Add voice over narration to your video to provide feedback.
- Telestrate on your videos using lines, arrows, circles, squares, and freehand tools.
- Use the angle tool to measure accuracy.
- Use the timer tool in your analysis to see elapsed time and calulate splits.
- Use the spotlight tool to focus on the most important parts of your video.
- Compare two videos side-by-side.
- Zoom and pan to add focus and clarity to your analysis.
- Get started with a minimum of 10 roster seats, additional seats can be added for $5 per seat.
- Interchangeable roster seats allow you to easily add and remove team members throughout the year.
- Access your Team Dashboard from a PC or mobile device.
- Record and import videos from any device.
- Improve engagement with access to Coach’s Eye for every team member.
- One central location for sharing and accessing all of your team videos (includes 250GB cloud storage, purchase additional storage as needed).
- Stay organized by creating an unlimited number of sub-teams.
- Tag your videos so that you can find them easily.
- Brand your locker with your team’s logo and colors.
- Distribute videos privately to each of your teams or individual team members.
- Share specific videos publicly with friends and family.
- View team videos on any device.
- Make videos available offline so you can view them wherever you are.