TechSmith Corp.

Baseball Swing Analysis

in Your Pocket
Like a baseball coach that never leaves their side, Coach’s Eye is
perfect for beginners, MLB champs, and anyone in between.
Use this video analysis app as a coaching aid and see how easy
it is to improve your team’s throwing form,
pitching mechanics, swing, and more.
Get Coach's Eye for just $4.99
Baseball Swing Analysis
Available on the App StoreAvailable for Android on Google Play

Whether you’re playing at home or on the road, you can use Coach’s Eye to record an athlete in motion and instantly review the video to point out needed improvements.

Get Coach's Eye for just $4.99

Next time you’re at a batting cage or a ball field, use Coach’s Eye on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to easily record any athlete – whether they’re pitching, catching, batting, or stealing third.

Get Coach's Eye for just $4.99

Break down a swing or pitch frame-by-frame with slow motion playback, add commentary, and draw lines and arrows on your video to show proper alignment and follow through.

Get Coach's Eye for just $4.99

Send videos to other coaches, your players, or their parents with the touch of a button. With Coach’s Eye, it’s easy to share complete videos that anyone can comment on through text message or email.

Get Coach's Eye for just $4.99
What People Are Saying About Coach's Eye
Here are just a few things coaches have been saying about Coach's Eye. Join the
thousands of coaches, athletes, and parents by taking your game to the next level.
Available on the App Store

Great tool for all positions. Wheel gives me added flexibility when reviewing one on one.

Username: Coach_imms | Head baseball coach

Appstore review

Great app I love using this app it let's you take coaching to the next level with the frame by frame wheel. I recommend it to all my fellow coaches.

Username: Mo mig | Head Softball Coach

Appstore review

Worth Every Penny - 5-stars aint enough...If you're coaching any sport, you need this app. Frame-by-frame evals are incredible. I wouldn't take anything away but if I could add something I'd like to be able to name the files and maybe have the name ghost over the file in large type in the preview mode. For instance, if I'm recording all eleven players hitting the baseball, it would be nice to name the file by the players first name making it much easier to go straight to the right file instead of having to 'guess'.But regardless of that, this app is a MUST HAVE and I'll never stop using it! GREAT JOB!!!!Btw, this app is so easy to use, it took about 45 seconds (literally) for my team full of 10-year olds to learn.

Username: GC-Chappy

Appstore review

I run my own baseball instruction academy. I have worked with the most expensive sports video analysis computer programs on the market. I have worked with former pros, recorded their swings next to player swings and have spent countless hours voicing over and editing these analysis videos. This iPhone app does 95% of what a $500 comp. program and camera set up can do. I am so happy with this app that the other 5% is trivial now.

Dave Sloan

Appstore review

Coach's Eye Logo
Tell Us Your Story
We'd love to hear how you're using Coach's Eye. Maybe we'll feature you
on our site!
Send us a message
Connect with Facebook